Things on my wishlist....
This dress... or one similar for my wedding one day (it will be more like a vow renewal)

This hat for my little munchkin... wouldn't he look so cute!?!
These Eco-bags, so I can stop having all those darn plastic ones from stores :)
And finally- this camera b/c I love taking pictures and this one takes amazing shots
Maybe I will go get a second job for some EXTRA spending money.... not sure- I found a great deal on the camera, but its a hefty chunk of cash still...... one day :)



3 comments:
a wonderful wish list!!! I sure hope it becomes a checklist...and you get it all!!!
oooh- I LOVE that dress! You would look so beautiful in it! I am so glad to hear that you love having a little boy. I can't wait for our little guys to come too! Of course you can have my address! I didn't know if you meant email or street address, so here's both:)
megmerrell@gmail.com
542 N. Horne Apt. D
Mesa, AZ 85203
oh thank you!
he is adorable!
so do you live here then?
LOVE THE CAMERA! its the one i have :) ITS FANTASIC!
Post a Comment