Saturday, July 12, 2008

ABC's of Me

A is for age: 22, 23 on Sunday
B is for burger of choice: Kopp's cheeseburgers with ketchup, mustard and pickles (ONLY FOUND IN MILWAUKEE)
C is for the car I drive: 03 Dodge Stratus... I still love my car
D is for your dog's name: Gidget & Griffin... then Kansas & Rylee at my parents'
E is for essential item you use every day: Diapers
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: anything that keeps baby entertained
G is for favorite game: Scattegories.. Im a champion
H is for home state:Wisconsin
I is for instruments you play: used to play the flute
J is for favorite juice: white grape
K is for whose bum you'd like to kick: stupid drivers and bad tippers
L is for last restaurant at which you ate: Oregano's
M is for your favorite Muppet: Kermit
N is for number of piercings: 6- 3 in each ear
O is for overnight hospital stays: 2 nights when Michael was born :)
P is for people you were with today: Michael & Edward
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: sleep!
R is for biggest regret: something personal I will not mention
S is for status: Married since October 2007
T is for time you woke up today: which time???
U is for what you consider unique about yourself: Im really sincere.. I can turn a couple pieces of paper into amazing art
V is for vegetable you love: tomatoes
W is for worst habit: Im very messy- never put things back where I find them
X is for x-rays you've had: teeth, nose, head, wrist
Y is for yummy food you ate today: only drank an iced coffee
Z is for zodiac: cancer- yes im a crab :)

2 comments:

palmtreefanatic said...

nice and fun to know more of you! I have 8 piercings in my ears and yet only wear 2 in each;)

Liz McCoy said...

love your new look on your blog!!! and it was fun to read your abc's i've done it on my blog too!!

I think i'll do one for jack's blog also!!