JULY is in full swing now- here are some updates on the Dobrowolski Family.
On the 4th we went to Maggie & Josh's house for lunch, had some really good food, and hung out for awhile. Then we went to Paula & Mike's for a bit, I lounged around while Edward sipped on Fuzzy Navel with the neighbors. Once the sun went down, we stopped at Walgreens for some snacks, then A&W for rootbeer- then proceeded to a parking lot to watch the fireworks... The show sucked. Arizona is just no good at holidays. Hence why Edward and I can't wait to get back to a small town somewhere in the Midwest. Michael did great, the first couple boomers they let off startled him, but then I decided to cover his little ears with my hands and then he slept through the rest.
We got some upsetting news- Edward does not have enough college credits to be an Appleton police officer. We were really hoping this would come through. Even though he is extremely talented in Law Enforcement, and the fact that he has been an officer before, it unfortunately did not override their necessary qualifications. We are really bummed about this. I have proposed the idea of Ohio to Edward. I have TONS of family out there, which would be nice to share the holidays and such with. We are still thinking about it.
Michael is doing fantastic! Edward and I are obsessed with him. He loves Edward so much (and me too) he is constantly giving him the biggest smiles, and giggles. He just lights up when his dad enters the room. Its so cute to see! Michael has his 2 month appointment (including shots) tomorrow morning. Im excited to see how he is growing. Im gonna guess he is about 23in and 11lbs. I will let you know how the appointment goes, and if my guesses are accurate.
Work is going well, I'm working about 5 shifts a week. Edward is working 40+ hours. We are fortunate to have plenty of time to spend together, despite our hectic schedules. My mom (Grandma B) watches Michael most of the week while we are working. Then Paula (Gam) watches him sometimes on the weekend.
My birthday is coming up on Sunday (the big 23) and Im not totally sure what we are going to do. Im kinda just leaving it up to Edward, and preparing for a maybe surprise :)
My nephew Zachary has his first birthday coming up at the end of this month! That should be alot of fun. My friend from highschool- Liz McMillan will be photographing it, so Im excited to see how these pics turn out! My sis-in-law Maggie has been VERY busy, working Hard to make this one HUGE memorable event. Im looking forward to this- its Monkey themed!
That brings us to August- there is a Lesch Family reunion. I will be attending! I have already requested the time off. This will be little Michael's first plane ride- I'm kind of nervous because he is so young, but he is so easygoing and relaxed, that I really don't think there will be much of a problem.
That's a quick update. I will post tomorrow with Michael's new stats.




2 comments:
super! Lots of things happening!
Sorry to hear Edward did not get all the credits he is needing!
We'll be looking foreward to seeing you 2! Give baby Michael a kiss for me;)
it will be great to see you in August. I flew with Seth when he was 7 months and he did great! Just make sure you have a bottle for him for take offs and landings (it keeps them swallowing so their ears don't pop)...and it should go smoothly. :o)
Post a Comment