Tuesday, July 8, 2008

STATS!!!

Michael had his 2 month check-up today. He is now 23 3/4 inches long (75-90 percentile), 11.2 pounds (25-50 percentile) and his head circumference is 39.3cm (25-50 percentile) needless to say- he is incredibly healthy, and tall! My predictions were pretty accurate! He grew 3 inches and 2 pounds in one month! Michael will be tall and lean like his daddy if things keep up like this. On the downside he had to get 4 shots in the legs and 1 oral. He was a champ- only screamed for a few seconds, then fell asleep. Now all he wants to do is eat, and be held. Poor little buddy. Dr said the right side of his head is very slightly flatter than the left, so she gave us some exercises to do, so he doesn't favor one side. She said things will even out quickly if we work on it. In extreme cases, he would have to get a helmet........ not gonna happen cuz its not that bad :) (and im not gonna let it) Now he is good for another 2 months til his next appointment, by then he will have had his first plane ride, and be ready to start rice cereal!!! ( I know he will love it, cuz he loves food as it is!)


That is all for now, I think I am going to go sit in the freezer- haha... still so hot out here!


Sara

2 comments:

palmtreefanatic said...

wow! awesome Blog! Wish I was so talented! Love love love the photo too!!!

So happy to hear everyone is doing well! Especially that little guy!

Our pedicures are $42.60 for 1-1/2 hrs long...pretty good deal really!I would love to set you up when you get here;) just let me know!

Adam is 12 almost 13 in november and already wears 9-1/2 sized shoes in MENs!

MegRich said...

Sara! I had no idea you had a baby! That is so exciting! He is adorable! Congratulations!