Michael & Mr. Peng
Michael got to wear his froggy bathrobe the other night after his bath- we think he looks like a boxer :) Watch out Iron Mike!- there is a new Mike in town!
so cute

Michael got to wear his froggy bathrobe the other night after his bath- we think he looks like a boxer :) Watch out Iron Mike!- there is a new Mike in town!
so cuteI woke up today very rested for the most part, which is unusual for new mom. I hate mornings, I would much rather stay up to the wee hours of the morning, and sleep in til like 1 in the afternoon. Unfortunately those days of my life are over! Seeing Michael's smiling face at 6am is a great way to wake up I shall say. He is getting into the habit of going to bed between 9 and 10. Then gets up about 1:30-2am to eat, then goes right back to sleep. This time of night cracks me up because Michael will grunt around in his pack 'n' play alerting me he is hungry, but never fully wakes up. He never opens his eyes- this is when I call him "Mr. Magoo."
He is capable of holding on to me while he eats, but never looks at me- he has total trust in me that I will handle things. He goes straight back to sleep when I lay him down (since he never fully wakes up) then doesn't wake up again until about 6am. From there, it depends on his mood. Usually I feed him, and put him in bed with me until about 8, or longer if I'm lucky :)
He is capable of holding on to me while he eats, but never looks at me- he has total trust in me that I will handle things. He goes straight back to sleep when I lay him down (since he never fully wakes up) then doesn't wake up again until about 6am. From there, it depends on his mood. Usually I feed him, and put him in bed with me until about 8, or longer if I'm lucky :) I know this is probably bad, but I let him hang out in his swing for about an hour and watch My Friends Tigger & Pooh, or Handy Manny. He seems to LOVE watching all the colors, occasionally giggling in his own way. We watched Finding Nemo and Michael found it very amusing!
I made Michael a new blanket, as the first three I made him, he just loves! This one was a bit nicer, and I think it turned out really well. Grandma B and Grandpa Mark want to know where theirs are! Here are a couple pictures of the blanket :

It has been really cloudy out today which we LOVE. There is a thunderstorm advisory for our county hence why this is a happy day. Oh- and at the last minute, I released my shift at work so I could hang out with Edward on his day off, and it got covered! I also trimmed my hair by myself, nothing to fancy, except I cut side swept bangs. Looks pretty good. My hair is getting so long!
Hope everyone is having a fantastic Thursday.
Sara




2 comments:
How adorable! I love his froggie robe- he does kind of look like a boxer... only way cuter! Nice job with the blanket. That's one of the reasons I can hardly wait to find out what we're having- so I can start making blankies and quilts! No, we don't live at ASU East. We were considering it for awhile, but then Jake just decided to go to ASU's main campus. So we live out here on University and Mesa Drive. Bummer- it would have been fun to live close to each other and get to know each other's husbands and reacquainted and all. Not that we can't now- it just would have been fun to be so close! We should all get together sometime- you and baby Matthew, Raylene and baby Brooklyn, Joanie and soon to be baby, Me and ?, and whoever else! I know it's hard to get everyone's schedules together and all, but I think it would be so much fun to catch up.
Your little guy is so darn cute and I love that you are showing him off to us;) the bathrobe is to too cute!
Thanks for the compliments! Yes your mom IS a great lady!!! I love her and wish to see her more then I do! I am sure we can fit you in for an appt! pedicure AND hair cut? 2- maybe 2 1/2 hrs for all that do you have that much time? I bet your hair looks GREAT with the swept over bangs! when are you coming up? maybe if you want to spread them out, I could do 1 hair cut and 1 shop and the pedicure and the relaxing spa...whatever, both will be nice for you! I will give you the royal treatment;)
Post a Comment