Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Something positive to dream about...

Here is my fantasy list of things that are most likely not to happen, but if I could pick anything for my 24th birthday- these would be on my list.

1. I wish I could have another child, being a mom is the best, and I would love a bunch of kids


2. An afternoon lunch at this restaurant, its sooooooooooo tasty (this one is achievable)

3. To feel this beautiful for even one day!


4. These jars, I love the look of them, and Im sure I have goodies laying around to fill them.


5. To go back to Trunk Bay Beach- lay in the sand, read a book, snorkel with the fishies..


6. Get a much needed pedicure.


7. Take care of my own basil plant...weird yes, but its me, I LOVE FRESH BASIL!


8. An all expenses paid trip to the Happiest Place on Earth, would definately lift my spirits!
9. Maybe even a day trip with my brother to San Francisco

This is all for now, until I think of more things to add to my list. If you have any rich
relatives, or are personal friends with Bill Gates, Beyonce, or Donald Trump, Im open.
-Sara



2 comments:

Liz McCoy said...

sounds like a great list!!!

palmtreefanatic said...

lol! yeah that would be nice! great list and I think you look better!