The Dobrowolski's are still around. Recently we moved from our nice townhouse we were renting, into a 2 bedroom apartment. We are cutting down costs wherever possible, while trying to sustain a decent life.
We went to San Diego for Tracy & Justin's wedding last weekend. Was our first real roadtrip as a family, and let's just say, we won't be doing that for awhile. LOL San Deigo was beautiful, weather was perfect, I just wish we had way more time to spend there , just the 3 of us. The break from work was definately needed, but I would have enjoyed an afternoon or two on the beach with a book!
Michael turns 1 in 2 days, I can't believe it!! We are throwing him a party on Saturday @ G&G Lukasavitz's home. It is Finding Nemo themed, with a splash of hawaiian flair. Im making all the food, and cake (first time attempting a themed cake-hopefully it turns well) There will be pictures posted I promise!
Here are a few pictures of this past weekend, and of how big Michael is getting. He started walking, although very stubborn to when he wants to walk instead of crawl!



2 comments:
Your son is so stinkin cute! Looks like you guys had a fun trip!
man is he adorable. YOU ARE lucky:)
Post a Comment