Thursday, May 21, 2009

So just when you think things will only get worse- they get WAY better.

This past week has been a very interesting one. Alot of communication has been going on. Alot of feelings shared, alot of insight, and ALOT of love. This time next year will be amazing... I can just feel it. A move is in our future, more children, new adventures.... Life is all about the little things, we have come to that mutual agreement.

I have made a wise decision to rid my life of people and things that are not good influences on me, or my family. Life is far too short, and great to be spent on depressing situations and negative hypocritical people. I myself have been in an annoying rut- far too long.

Let's see, this week we have done more things as a FAMILY than we have in well---- EVER... Monday, we went to get the oil changed on "FERB" my van (given to us by my grandpa), since my Gramps changed this oil religiously, I decided to keep up on the maintenance to sustain the life in this beast. After that, we packed a lunch and headed down to Discovery Park, we sat down as a family, ate lunch and fed the numerous ducks. IT WAS AWESOME, and much needed...
The boys feeding the ducks


Yes- he is really feeding that duck a cracker out of his mouth





Michael digging through the cooler, looking for snacks

Us feeding ducks, Ritz crackers


Tuesday we went to the Riparian Preserve, went on a nice walk around the land, and stopped for a picnic of pizza leftovers near a duck pond. There were geese there too, and boy were they friendly, they walked right up to us! It was a VERY hot day here in AZ, but it was nice to get outdoors, into the sunshine!
The boys....



Today is was VERY overcast- MY FAVORITE KIND OF DAYS, and better yet---- IT RAINED. Here in AZ, this is the greatest joy, when it rains, for its a very dry state, and some days you just don't want to see the sun! Michael and I met up for a playdate with Jillian and Brooklyn (Michael's gf) We went to the splash pad at San Tan Mall- they played in the water, shared eachothers snacks, hugged, and gave eachother kisses, it was all too adorable! Michael also flirted it up with not only the little girls, but their mothers as well- going as far as petting some random mom's leg. He flashed a smile, and complimented him on how cute he was... LOL he definately does not get this from ME (must be from his daddy!) After we were done at the splash pad, Michael & I went shopping around the mall, he in his wagon, me happily pulling him around. I found a great deal on a new bathing suit- seeing as my old ones are too big (CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!!) Michael got a new t-shirt, and baseball hat. TOO CUTE..



HAVE I EVER MENTIONED THAT WE HAVE THE WORLDS MOST ADORABLE KID?!!!


Michael's new car- GGJ& GGM Lukasavitz sent him $25 for his 1st birthday, we combined it with some piggy bank money, and got this sweet ride!!! He absolutely loves it. Crazy how this little man already knows how to steer, honk the horn, open & close the door, and open the gas cap... SO SMART!!!

I still have pics to post of his 1st birthday... COMING SOON...

oh ya- There is another nephew being added to the family- congrats Maggie, Josh and big brother Zachary!

3 comments:

Liz McCoy said...

I love reading posts like this!!!! So glad to hear you had a great time last week!!!!

:)

MegRich said...

How fun Sara! What an uplifting post to read. I love family days like these. My husband is done with school for the semester and doesn't have work this week, so we've also been enjoying being together as a family. We even got the oil changed too! Your little Michael is so adorable. What a charmer!

palmtreefanatic said...

I love this post and your blog looks amazing!
Looks like so much fun! Great pics of everything!