Well- after alot of thought, I have decided to not make this blog private, mostly because I am too lazy to figure it out. So I will just continue as I have been.
New things:
Michael will be 6 mos on Nov 8
He is now 15lbs 11oz, 27.25in (he is tall and thin just like his daddy)
He has 2 teeth!
He is just about crawling, can sit up for the most part.
He loves to chew on EVERYTHING
He can put the pacifier back in his mouth
Very inquisitive, and nosey
Loves sleeping with his stuffed alligator, and twinkle mouse
REALLY enjoys stroller rides
Loves eating solids (mostly at Grandma B's house)
Playing with cousin Zachary
Babbles all the time, I swear he is trying to talk.
Other than that- I have been super busy working, and Edward is still working towards a career in law enforcement. We are still seriously looking into relocating to the Midwest (either IL or WI) Work at BJ's has been fairly decent considering our economy. Gidget & Griffin are still crazy as ever.
Vehicle update!
My grandparents were so gracious to give us their van! It actually made the trek from WI all the way to AZ courtesy of my brother (David) and dad! We are very thankful! Whats so cool about this van, is that it is in GREAT shape (92/93 Plymouth) I know, not as fancy as my 2003 Dodge Stratus that was stolen. But I am very happy with it so far. It's the same van that was used to drive me to elementary school! I know- CRAZY. Lots of great memories though! Shoot, if it lasts 5 years, Michael will be taken to elementary school in it! HAHA.
Sunday we are planning on joining my SIL and BIL along with nephew Zachary, up north. We are hoping to see FALL. Its still do damn hot out here in AZ (93 degrees and its almost November???) Even up North its still in the 70's! I can't wait to move to a place where there is SNOW... Why gray weather makes me happy, I do not know. That is all for now... Hopefully I won't neglect this blog anymore. The holidays are fast approaching.
Love to everyone
Sara (and the boys)
Style Showcase 361
3 days ago



4 comments:
Thanks for all the updates! I have missed you!
Baby is growing so fast! So darn cute!
great to catch up :) excited to hear how halloween went
wow Dax has been 6 months for like a week now...no teeth and shows no interest in crawing....but yeah he can sit for the most part still working on it.
Glad to see you are doing well!
Post a Comment