In one week this blog will be private- so PLEASE comment me your email addresses. Ever since I googled my name, and figured out people could get straight to our blog, it kind of annoyed me. And the fact that there are PSYCHOs out there that do not need to know what's going on in our life. Thanks
Sara
Style Showcase 361
3 days ago



8 comments:
i'll email you off site :)
Hey Sara!
Email me so that I have your email address and I'll send you that bird photo. Kind of a neat shot right? I thought it was artsy... :) My email is jenn@jayeyephotography.com
and I'm writing you back today. Sorry to hear about your car. If it makes you feel any better, mine got hit by a BOAT while I was driving down the road. Only I would get hit by a boat on land...
Hi Sara!
yeah there is alot of interesting people out there
tbcervelli@yahoo.com
Hi Sara,
My blog account email is: lmmphotography@gmail.com
I started a photo-blog... but haven't uploaded or posted anything! I need some of your creative help!!
You can change the settings for this blog to not be available to the internet...without going private. That's what I did. All you have to do is go to "Settings" tab and find "Let search engines find your blog?" Then select NO.
angelakay_h@yahoo.com
we'd love to be able to stay up to date with your family.
bradbowles3@gmail.com
thanks!
raylene bowles
have you gone private yet??? LOL am I in the inner circle??
stephledbetter25@yahoo.com
Post a Comment