Monday, November 24, 2008

Santa- I've been REALLY good this year....

Well since this year is gonna be really tight with money, I decided to make my wishlist to Santa anyhow, just for fun. Here are a few things on my list:


these pants from VS... I love the polka dots, and lil ruffles on the ends!anyone who knows me, knows I can't resist BUCKY
I would make this outfit look really cute :)

believe it or not, I don't have any potholders... I usually just use towels, but I think I have burned my hands enough :) Doesn't have to be these, just something, Im not picky



I really like to cook, but need a decent set of pots, doesn't have to be these



and because I long to be a housewife of the 1950's- this apron, or something similar:



also- maybe some eco-friendly bags, so I can stop having to answer the "paper or plastic" question...

0 comments: