What a darling, precious boy. He is so handsome. Good work! ;)
Oh woops, I guess I'm signed in as my husband. This is Megan Richardson- no, my husband doesn't use words like darling and precious- he he :).
too stinkin cute!!! can't believe he is soo big. Love the one with the little puppy!!!!
awww...so adorable! he sure is growing! what a cutie pie!kpnuynk
You're so nice Sara! We still have a lot to get for our upcoming baby and I don't know what all I will get at my shower, but I would be happy to use whatever you'd like me to! :) You are so nice to offer. Thanks so much!
Seriously he is so stinkin cute! I can't wait to meet him!
Sara. I LOVE him. So cute. ps. Im pen-paling back to you today :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a darling, precious boy. He is so handsome. Good work! ;)
Oh woops, I guess I'm signed in as my husband. This is Megan Richardson- no, my husband doesn't use words like darling and precious- he he :).
too stinkin cute!!! can't believe he is soo big. Love the one with the little puppy!!!!
awww...so adorable! he sure is growing! what a cutie pie!kpnuynk
You're so nice Sara! We still have a lot to get for our upcoming baby and I don't know what all I will get at my shower, but I would be happy to use whatever you'd like me to! :) You are so nice to offer. Thanks so much!
Seriously he is so stinkin cute! I can't wait to meet him!
Sara. I LOVE him. So cute.
ps. Im pen-paling back to you today :)
Post a Comment