
Graphics and Myspace Layouts at pYzam.com
Happy June 9th!
Alot has been going on lately. Last Thursday, Michael and I were involved in a minor car accident. We are both fine, but my car is a bit damaged. It was the other person's fault, so I get everything fixed and a rental car til its finished. On Sunday we all went to get pictures done at JcPenny. What can I say, we have a model of a baby! We got some ADORABLE shots. I will post them as soon as the site loads them up. Michael is still battling some congestion. Damn Arizona air! We all can't wait to move back to the midwest, where there is some humidity! I think I have had a sinus infection for the past 3 weeks, and this has got to be the 3rd one of the year! GRRRRR
This no sleep thing, or shall I say disrupted sleep, is really starting to take a toll. Today while driving Michael to the Dr. office, I drove right past the office, about a mile or so further, and then snapped to it (where am i?!) Then when I got in the office, I had to talk to the insurance company, b/c they said Michael was not covered when indeed he was, I gave them the wrong name of the Pediatrician- totally spaced. Then when I was sitting waiting to be called, a nurse came out and said "Michael." I just sat there, googli-eyed, and then was like "hey, thats us." What a looney tune I am today!!
I took our tiny munchkin in for his 1 month check-up. He weighs in at 9lbs. 3 oz, 21 inches. I told the Dr. that he has been eating like a horse, and she said he must have a super fast metabolism. I agree. He is still in the 25% percentile. Small but mighty!! She said he is now allowed to have tummy time, so she flipped him on his tummy,and he held his head up and was looking around, the Dr was so impressed. He is an inquisitive lil dude. He recieved his second Hepatitus shot, let out a short wail, then was fine. He is such a trooper!!
Michael is starting to recognize my voice, and has started smiling (while he's awake.) He coo's and babbles, its pretty funny, cuz sometimes I think there is something wrong, and he is just talking at whatever. He loves to kick his legs. I have found to settle him down, he enjoys laying on his hippo mat, watching My Friends Tigger & Pooh. I myself have come to enjoy that show. Lumpy is my favorite- haha.
Other than that- life has been pretty much the same. We are going to start looking at different cities/towns in Wisconsin, and Northern Illinois. Edward really wants to get back into law enforcement, as well as get out of AZ. I have to agree- even though it will suck leaving family behind. They are all welcome to move too!!
Its about a hot 100 degrees or so.
-Sara



2 comments:
wow! hot!!!
Glad to hear you are ok after the accident! That sounded scary!
Yeah plan on getting a good night sleep when he is MUCH older! And even then expect random wake ups! Kedric still can get me up needing a drink or what ever and he is 7 yrs now! and oh those midnight -2am sick episodes! Thats NO FUN! Those seem to happen when I go to bed to late;) Raising children, you will go through many feelings and emotions I guess thats all part of it, just cherish each day as they really grow incredibly fast! especially the 1st year!
we love tiger & pooh too!! but our favorite is Super Why on pbs..
it is truly amazing how us new moms function during the first few months LOL!!!
Post a Comment