Update: Last Tuesday, I took Michael for his two week check-up. He now weighs 7lbs. 14oz. Makes me very happy, cuz it means I'm doing a good job feeding him! He is 20.5in long. I think he will be long and slender like his daddy. He already has large feet like him, and I bet he will have the most beautiful blue eyes like his daddy as well. He has my tan skin though :) Michael got a little cold this week, maybe it had something to do with the weather being in the 100's, then suddenly dropping to about 58, with lots of rain. I am happy to say, he is recovering! Bulb syringes work wonders! He sleeps through most of the night, only gets up one time to eat and be changed! He loves to sleep in our bed half way through the night, which I don't mind cuz he is fun to snuggle with. Oh yes, I must add- Michael is incredibly strong. Right after coming out of the womb he was able to lift his head and turn it side to side. And yesterday- at just 16 days old, he rolled over!!! I placed him on his back to sleep. Then he turned on his side (sleeping like an adult)- I dozed off for a few minutes to be woken up by Edward saying "did you put him like that?!!!"- I looked over, and Michael had rolled completely onto his stomach , sleeping with his hands under his face. It was amazing! He is gonna be one strong boy.
The moment my whole life changed

Look at his pose... Lucky guy- 7lbs. 7oz

Gorgeous Daddy with his beautiful son :)

Grandpa & Grandma Lukasavitz

Never in a million years, did I think that the boy I met in Math class back in highschool (who I had a secret crush on)- would be the father of my babies. God works in mysterious ways. He holds the key to my heart. Thanks husband for being my everything :)

You can always count on be to be there- through good and bad.

Grandma B couldn't be more proud

Notice he only has 4 toes on his right foot. HAHA we thought this was funny. He really has all his toes.

My mom was there through the whole thing.

Aunt Maggie

Uncle David

He is more than perfect.

My friend Pooh Bear




3 comments:
Congratulations! Michael is adorable. I've added you to my blog, so I'll check in as often as possible! Glad you've been checking in on Seth as well. Take care!
The Hammersmiths
Hi Sara! Congratulations! How exciting! He is so gorgeous! What fantastic pics and a beautiful blog! Thanks for checking my blog out and for letting me know your blog! I have now added you and will check back often! Blessings to yuor Beautiful family!;)
isn't it just the most amazing moment!!!! So exciting and scary....but just the biggest blessing.
Great big congrats to your family!!!
Post a Comment