Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wonderfully Wacky Wednesday

Happy Wednesday








Graphics and Myspace Layouts at pYzam.com




Well nobody said being a parent is easy. I have really had to develop some patience that I totally did not have, before Michael was born. Its hard not to get mad when all you hear for hours is crying. Surviving on 3 hours of sleep is definately something I don't know how I do. It's like just when I think I can't take one more step, pop a pacifier in his mouth one more time, or continue to TRY to sleep with a baby plopped on my chest- I still do. It's truly amazing what becoming a parent transforms you to. I still grow to love our little man more and more each day. He loves to take the world in, and has such a hard time falling to sleep, and staying asleep. He fights it so much. But when he finally does go to sleep- its the most peaceful and rewarding thing to watch. Michael loves to cuddle up with me, wrapping his little arms around me. It's the most precious image. Ok- enough of my sappiness .

WE FINALLY HAVE INTERNET AT OUR HOUSE!!!- so you all can expect more updates. Here are the some of the pics I promised from our photos on Sunday.








-Sara

3 comments:

palmtreefanatic said...

awwww...he is so gosh darn cute and so adorably cuddly! Great pics!

Liz McCoy said...

howdy sara...I didn't realize you had a blog soo excited to find it!!!

to answer your question...dh is Dear (or any adjective that begins with d) Husband.

your little one is soo adorable...I can't wait to get to know you all better through reading your blog :)

Billy and Stephanie said...

what a cute family ilove those pictures