Friday, September 11, 2009

SUCCESS

We are now a pacifier free house!! Except there are still a few hiding in the drawers and my purses, but I will be disposing of them ASAP... Only the first couple nights were rough, but last night was like the 3rd or 4th night, and with the help of the Sleep Sheep- he went right to sleep!! Good Job little buddy!!!

Words to add to Michael's list:

mouse
Pooh
Beeeeeee (and pointing the letter out)
happy
mooooo when he sees a cow
night night

I whispered to him last night "hi big boy" and whispers back "hi baby" so sweet

I completed two signs this week, and gained two orders! What a blessing I would say, any kind of extra income is great!

There is always so much to do, so little time. I'm currently reading 3 different books, and working a good amount, today is day 2 of 15 shifts in a row WHOA!! But atleast there is light at the end of the tunnel. Only Sept 25, I'm going to the Miley Cyrus concert with my great friend Sarah... Yes, I'm going to relive my days as a teenybopper, and have a grand ol' time! I rarely get to hang out without a baby in tow, so this is going to be awesome!!! Sarah is so fun, I can't wait. Then on the 26th we have a bridal shower to go to for Merideth Arnold. YUP, someone is finally getting married the RIGHT way, and I can't wait for these festivities... I really regret not doing things the traditional way.... parties and weddings are so fun! Her wedding is in November, and I'm thinking of getting Michael a small suit, maybe pinstripes??

I really wish time would stop going so fast, I need like 30 hours in a day instead of 24.
Will post pictures soon.

xoxo
Sara

0 comments: