Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Happenings

Well Edward is on his way home as I speak... He is driving BACK across the country to Michael & I, and we are so excited to have him back!! There are some great things about to happen- I can just feel it... But I won't blow it by getting too excited now, nor going into detail what is about to happen!
Edward & I have made some wise decisions lately, which is what we have needed for so long. FINALLY we are seeing things on the same page. It's about time!
Michael is awesome as usual. He learned how to put money in a piggy bank, so now he gathers change put in his bank... Too cute ( I will have to get pictures from my mom) He also is enjoying sharing popcorn with Grandpa Mark (papa)! Michael is so big, it's crazy. He almost has all his teeth!! Which means, the pacifier will be going in the trash VERY soon... I don't want my lil man with funny teeth!
Work is going well, actually staying decently busy. I'm thinking about filing my FAFSA again, so I can start taking some classes, possibly online. Also my side business SWEETCHICS Home Decor has been booming. So many people like my designs/projects... and everyday- someone is ordering a gift or something for their home! I'm so excited, because not only is crafting a HUGE stress reliever to me, it's also making us some money! Double whammy!

Kit...

Sara

2 comments:

Liz McCoy said...

That's exciting!!! WOoo hoo abotu your business I'm so glad to hear it is booming!!!

palmtreefanatic said...

im so happy to hear your business is booming too!

I know Susan loves loves loves hers! Thank you!