Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Introduction

My name is Sara Elizabeth, and I came to this Earth on July 13, 1985. A true cancer at heart, I encompass all attributes to the water creature. I'm loving, emotional, protective, extremely stubborn, and immensely creative. I love crafts, music, art, learning, imagination.. I have big dreams, and sometimes let my dreams get ahead of reality. I love watching and reading about medical issues, or self-help type things. I'm a hard worker, unorganized (but I love organization, just can't seem to handle it,) I love babies & pregnancy. I love listening to people, and I'm usually the one people come to, to vent or ask for advice. I'm an open book, I hold nothing back. I'm honest, caring, intelligent, a great multi-tasker, baker, cook, and the list goes on. I have many talents, but no perfections. I prefer to be a Jane of all trades, as opposed to being an expert at one thing. Decorating is a HUGE passion of mine. Home is my favorite place to be, whether at a friends or my own. I don't like large crowds of people, and would rather have a one-on-one conversation that be in a group. I absolutely LOVE customizing living spaces, with innovative and personal touches. We are about to purchase our first home, and I can't wait to make it our own!

Stay tuned for tomorrow.

Sara

0 comments: