Happy 2010... Wow- I can't believe it's here already! 2009 was one hell of a year, good but alot of bad. I have a strong faith and feeling that 2010, is our turn-around year. Due to ALOT more communication, shared goals, more focus on family, etc.
My mom ended the year with a risky heart surgery, which she survived, now just on to the recovery. She is a strong woman, who is ALOT stronger than she gives herself credit for. I have prayed over and over that this surgery is her cure to years of migraines, and fatigue. I have FAITH that this is just the beginning of her LIFE :)
My dad has been blessed to work with a company who is so family focused, that whenever there is time he needs off for something serious, they make it possible, even if it's something last minute.
My brother also works for a wonderful place that allows him to travel the world, pay his bills, and give us flight benefits as well. He was able to surprise mom the night before her surgery and stay with her a few days after.
Edward, Michael and I took care of the house and their dogs, which was hectic- seeing as though I have been working 40 hour weeks lately.. WHICH IS ALOT for serving~ But I too have been blessed with many money-making shifts, even though I am exhausted, it feels nice to have some money coming in.
Edward is still on a quest for work, but in the mean time is taking great care of Michael (even potty training him) while I work. They have fun together, and Michael is so well behaved b/c of him. THANKS HUBBY!
I have been turning to FAITH alot lately, and I really believe it's true... That when you put faith first, all things are possible. Roads are not easy in life, but YOU choose what you do with them.
I will leave you with some goals for my New Year:
- Spend less time while Michael is awake- on the internet.
- Make atleast one homemade meal a week.
- Take more time out to talk with my husband.
- Read more- internet less.
- Keep building my SweetChics Home Decor business.
- Thank my lucky stars for the life I do have.
- Appreciate everyone who is in my life
- Last but not least- BE THE EXAMPLE.
Happy 2010- there is alot in store! Edward turns 26, David turns 23, Michael turns 2, Mom turns the fabulous 50, and I 25 in July. Best blessings to you all!
xoxo- Sara



0 comments:
Post a Comment