I called it AGAIN. 2 times in less than 24 hours.... My ESP is really starting to get discouraging. I wish I could get vibes that worked in my favor. HA.... that trip to a deserted island is looking better and better. Too bad its not realistic. I think maybe a nice drive up to the mountains would do.... or maybe to the end of Power Road LOL. I just wanna drive in silence, at night, til I feel like I want to stop. Climb a mountain and scream at the top of my lungs... Maybe turning to my spiritual side would help... I JUST DON'T know. Just BLANK. BLANK. BLANK.
life.hope.truth.trust.faith.pride.love.lust.pain.hate.lies.guilt.laugh.cry.live.die.
i miss my obsessed with music, punk-ish days.
sara
Style Showcase 361
3 days ago



1 comments:
sorry I didn't respond yesterday I was away from the computer. Here is a great article you might enjoy. it has more of an explanation to it than just the scriptures.
http://theway.org/Monthly/11Nov/Nov08_EN.htm
Post a Comment